Event Conferencing Helps You Reach More
People for Less Money
With Encounter's event conferencing services, we combine the best in audio and web conferencing with professional event management to help you move more of your major business events online. Why move your events online? In a word, savings.
Using Encounter's event conferencing services for large meetings, press engagements, company training, product launches and other major events results in significant savings in time, money and hassle without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.
So, imagine conducting your stock holders meeting without booking a conference room or setting up a single buffet table. Imagine training all of your employees at once or launching a new product for customers all over the globe without leaving your office.
With Encounter's event conferencing services, you don't have to imagine it. We'll make it happen. Whether you're planning a one time event or multiple, ongoing ones, Encounter's event conferencing services can help you put together and carry out a successful online event that is just as professional and productive as an in-person one. (But without the buffet table.)
Here's How it Works:
- Before Your Event
- Marketing - We create customized invitations and registration web pages to drive attendance to your event and help with pre-qualification or lead generation.
- Training - An Encounter event manager will train your presenters and conduct rehearsals so that your event goes over smoothly and professionally.
- Registration - You'll stay apprised of registration numbers with regular reports. Your event manager will coordinate your pre-event telemarketing or email reminders to ensure the highest turn-out possible.
- During Your Event
- Moderation - Your event manager will moderate your event, from prepping your audience and making introductions to fielding questions and assisting attendees with any technical issues.
- Management - Using the Audio Control Panel, Event Managers can mute and unmute individual presenters, lock/unlock the call to ensure that your event starts on time, and facilitate the audio Q&A process during your event. The Audio Control Panel also generates immediate Call Activity Reports.
- After Your Event
- Follow-up - Following your event, you'll receive call activity and attendance reports, survey results, and final registration lists. Your event manager will also coordinate post-event telemarketing and follow-up.
- Archiving - Synchronized audio and web content archives capture your entire event (excluding proprietary application demonstration and custom content). Choose from standard replay, custom archive, web window archive, cassette, DAT, CD and .WAV files. Also choose from audio only archive with play-back services including bulletin board posting, streaming audio and transcription.
Call 1.800.290.5900 or use the form below to find out more about event conferencing.
Contact Me About Event Conferencing Services
We're eager to answer your questions. A representative will contact you within one business day.
Or Call Us Today At 1.800.290.5900